Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sunrise

Location: Bengaluru
Camera:  Cyber shot


This pic was taken in the early hours (6:30 I guess). Usually it's midnight for me but my mom has inspired me to take this shot. She is an early bird, goes on to terrace breathes fresh air and listen morning raga. She always talks about the fun she has watching the sky. I thought of accompanying her, woke up very early and reached the top floor. This is what I could get as a result of my hard work. I find its worth the pain, what do you say?




Check our Wordless Wednesday for more beautiful entries.


~ Vrinda 

7 comments:

~sWaMpY~ said...

Soothing. Silhouette. Serene. Sunset.

Azhita said...

What a beautiful picture! I say definitely worth the early morning!

Daddy Forever said...

Nice runrise. I'm usually still sleeping.

LucidLotus said...

Gorgeous in its simplicity. Love the silhouette and the composition with the birds, building and vegetation peeking up.

NYCSingleMom said...

Nice shot to wake up
happy post WW

http://www.nycsinglemom.com

Anonymous said...

What a stunning shot!

magiceye said...

gorgeous!