Wednesday, April 13, 2011

London Sea life


Since childhood I am always fascinated by these species. I love everything about them, the way they swim, breath eat and sleep, everything is a wonder to me. I've been to London Sea life last year. Here are few of my fav snaps which I couldn't upload in my previous post Marine life.




All these cuties in this snap were sleeping, I realized about it quiet late as they were not moving for long time. 



Posted under Wordless Wednesday.


Cheers,
Vrinda.

7 comments:

Sukhmandir Kaur said...

Some pretty unusual underwater scenery!

LucidLotus said...

These are cool! I especially love the seahorses:)

Indrani said...

Amazing captures.

minor said...

It's funny that a kind of statue of Budda sitting in the water.

Unknown said...

Hi!! I'm stopping by and following from Wednesday Social Bzzz. I hope you'll check out my blog Frazzled Mama at http://frazzled-mama.com and follow me back. Have a great day.

Will said...

Nice photos! I wonder what those crabs are up to on that contraption?

Happy WW and thanks for the visit!

elva said...

looks like a great time. i just LOVE LOVE LOVE seahorses! and it's so amazing that it's the males that have the babies!