Friday, February 25, 2011

"A Rose is a Rose is a Rose"


This pic was taken when I bought my CANON camera (in fact it's a gift from my hubs). I was very excited to get it. I went on for a photo shoot on the week end, This was the first pic taken by me on that day, I like this pic a lot and holds a special place in my journey to learn photography. I thought of sharing this with you guyz, I uploaded this in the 365 Project as a first snap. From tomorrow I have to start working on new photos :).


This is also posted in Macro Friday, Macro Flower Saturday, Today's Flower.



Cheers,
Vrinda.

19 comments:

Sree said...

well, thats very spl indeed :) Goodluck with ur 365 project ...one which i left after 30 days of non stop posting ...couldn't take it more , wish u will meet success :)

Evelyn S. said...

Beautiful, beautiful!

Lui said...

Yay! What an exciting time for you!

An orange rose is special because I rarely see one like that here!

Vrinda said...

@ sree

Thanks... I will try my level best.

@ Lui
You are right, it's very rarely we find this beautiful orange color.

Maia said...

Gorgeous rose and an amazing macro, with so many clear details.
It's just perfect for the new MFS gallery (I've updated my post with the details).
Congratulation for your past project and much luck for the next. I couldn't resist a week.

Mrs Mar said...

Grate photo, love the color.

JunieRose2005 said...

That is a perfect rose picture!
The color of this one is awesome!!



Junie

Our Peculiar Lives said...

Beautiful color!

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

Beautiful capture of the rose. Hubby was very kind to you. I love my canon.

Jama said...

So lovely , I love that particular colour.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

lovely soft orangy colored bud

SquirrelQueen said...

This rose is stunning, I love that color. Great macro shot.

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

This is a beautiful rose, exquisite colours.

Anonymous said...

Yes! your rose is wonderful

Regina said...

Very pretty
Happy weekend.

Regina

Unknown said...

it's gorgeous!

Today's Flowers @ Live in the Moment

Míriam Luiza said...

É tão linda! Bela foto!

Indrani said...

It is beautiful!
Happy clicking.

Sara Chapman in Seattle, USA said...

Oh, I can't wait until rose season is here again. A long wait. I love this photo and can almost smell it.