Monday, January 31, 2011

Westminster

Hello everybody,


This is the view of Westminster through London Eye. It was taken while my mom visited UK in Jan, 2007.
 Bro, myself and mom were in that capsule along with few other visitors. It was very wonderful  evening,sweet and golden memories just like the color of the pic. 


   
This was taken by Sony Cybershot (6MP) camera owned by my bro (an unofficial brand ambassador of Sony). Frens check out for more MELLOW YELLOW MONDAY entries here


Cheers,
Vrinda.

12 comments:

Dinah said...

Wow, what a wonderful view! I super love it! Hope to visit this place in this lifetime ;-)

Mellow Yellow

Kim, USA said...

This is very impressive! Love it!
It‘s Yellow

Everything And Everywhere said...

Beautiful scenery

Liz said...

What a beautiful capture.

Happy MYM.

Liz @ MLC

Cafe au lait said...

Great shot!

Sree said...

thats a nice view of Westminster ! Well , your bro got my support . I am also a hardcore sony fan :)

Shiju Sugunan said...

Try using Adobe Lightroom 3 to reduce ISO noise. http://www.dmxzone.com/go?17637

4 Lettre Words said...

Such a great view! Love the glow.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow this is a beautiful shot. Thanks for being my first commenter!

Unknown said...

wow, this is a beautiful view from the London Eye.

http://savorthebite.blogspot.com/2011/01/mellow-yellow-monday-7-jukebox.html

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful view.

clavel said...

nice view! I am following your blog, visit and follow mine 2! tnx. nice blog anyway.